By Unknown - June 27, 2008

Wao ! He been trapped. He is super cold.

My Brother Kian hong wear my BIG earing =)

Today Morning i am super hungry . and i suddenly wanted to eat Bian Men . ( Dont knw how to spell) i sms jo-ann but she never reply so ii was like okay nvm cos she might be sleeping yeah. so at last i decided to go lot one and eat myself. hahas. boy wanted to come down and accompany me and eat but then i dont want to wait for him . =0
I bought things from wanston too. and my brother kelvin n jacky coming to my house. and we are having a lot of fun n joke from my brother kian hong yeah. he darm funny guy.
Around 5 plus we left the house , we are heading to angeline house for cell-group meeting lors. den thanks to angeline parent for the curry, super nice sia. i eat until full full lei. hhee.hee.
After cell-group, i went to jo-ann house to collect my laptop. den go lot one paii her eat los. until 12 plus den go home .
HMMM . i must sleep early todya cos i will be having race tmr =) at bedok .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments