By Unknown - June 10, 2008




early morning i dun have a nice sleep, kana wake by my daddy voice .asking all of us to wake up and go teck whye to have our breadfast lors. aiyOo. i didnt wanted to go eat one. but den i give up lar just go lors. den eat pata! nn carrot cake .

after that , me my two brother nn sister went home first . den my bro mop nn vacuum the floor. hahhas. guaii sia =) den ii nt feeling well. n i m still thinking for wana go for meeting anot? boy ask me dun go . but yest i didnt go cos i dun wish tat they tink i coming up with a reason nt to come meeting yeah. den thanks buddy go with me yeah. den ii get headach nn i went to vomit but nothing come out.

Reach school.
meeting nn i in the room suffer sia.
pain like hell n cannt take it man . i just lying on the table.

after tat i want to vomit out leii, i tell them nn they ask me go home. den i was like okay .
nemo will updated me about it. thanks . i immed went toliet n i vomit all out and is cool afteroll. hahahs. i get better . andd boy rush down to clementi to find me . so touch .hahs
nn me jacky n edwin went to KFC n eat . talk about alot of things n have alot of fun. hahas.
lateron , we all went back. n i be meeting mrs wo at cck to sign something .lors. nn plus kenneth suddenely call me n ask if wanna go buy present together anot?? den i n jackyw as okay los. hahas. we went to city hall n buy it. ii was super tiredd already hahas. but nvm.

today was okay larh just tat i need more rest .
thanks bOy n buddy for your care & love =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments