饒河街觀光 Raohe Street Night Market

By Unknown - October 31, 2013



Coming to Taiwan, is a must to visit their night market! I can say that their night market is rather a good place to shop and eat. They sell all kind of stuff and sometimes you tend to find something weird. 
So today here I am at 饒河街觀光夜市Raohe Street Tourist Night Market. Address: Roahe st., Songshan Dist, Taipei City 105, Taiwan (R.O.C) Longitude / Latitude. If you are taking train down alight at Songshan station and there will be an walking distance, is quite near but if you are unsure, do not be shy to ask around as I know that they will glad to answer your doubt. 


All of us is excited to shop and eat at Raohe Street Tourist Night Market as this is the top 5 must go night market. The top 5 is I see from Trip advisor. Let’s find out why is Raohe Street Tourist Night Market is in top 5! 


Taiwan Sausage I wanted to eat this afternoon but did not manage to eat because I am feeling very full after a heavy meal therefore I will eat it now when I see it! In Singapore, when there is Pasamalam I will always buy Taiwan sausage which cost $1 and it goes well with the chilli. 


To my disappointment, the sausage really tastes very dry and not nice. Maybe that is the reason why there is so many sausage not sold out yet. If you are coming down this night market then you should AVOID buying Sausage from this store. If you still want to try then go ahead and you will understand why I say why you should avoid eating it. 



Interesting ! This store selling boil fish egg. 
There is a lot of different flavor you can choose from. 


I forget what flavor my friend has chosen because she is the one ordering and for me my job is to help to eating! HAHA, kidding! 


Another Taiwan friend ask both of us Singapore internship whether have we try Pig blood ice cream? I told her I try before but another have not, and she just go and buy whether asking us whether we want a not. She “forces” us to have a bite and at the end the taste was like eating an Mao Zi, but when I am thinking of pig blood I find it quite disgusting.


This store selling this huge mushroom, I am not sure what does it call in Chinese and English! You will be able to spot this store because the design is full of mushroom. White huge mushroom, they BBQ it and they will add some favor onto it , there is variety of different favor for you to choose. 


Don’t get cheated that they will just place two mushrooms on your plate because they actually have the weight and they are cutting off to reach the expected weight you are paying for. So my advice, read properly asks properly before you buy. 


Nevertheless, this is the outcome of the mushroom and I totally love it because the mushroom is super delicious and juicy. This is something you would want to try even though you are paying according to the weight. 


I realize this night market sells a lot of seafood finger food, I manage to spot this store and I would want to give it a try! 30 Taiwan dollar mean Singapore about $1.29 and I have never seen this in Singapore , therefore I just go ahead and buy !


This is the shell and on the top the taste is like cheese.This is the shell and on the top the taste is like cheese. I would say that its nice but eating one is enough. If you were to eat the second one you will be sick of the taste already.


After eating so many heat-y foods, I decided to go get some grass jelly drink to make my body more cooling even though I know it does not help much. The best drink to help your body is plain water. 


Here is my second round of eating seafood finger food. 



Here is my second round of eating seafood finger food. I saw a lot of people Q-ing up therefore since are my favorite seafood I should just go and try since it is just 50 Taiwan dollar means $2.16.



I got 4 in a stick therefore I ask him to just mixed with different flavor. The taste was just normal, nothing special. To me I think it is not worth! 

Overall, I think this night market have nothing much except selling a lot of seafood and if you want to shop there my advice is no because is much higher. Because I just came back from Wu Fen Bu an wholesales in Taiwan. I will be exploring more of night market in Taiwan, do stay tune to read more of it.

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments