DAY 0 OF MY INTERNSHIP IN TAIWAN

By Unknown - October 07, 2013

Finally the day have arrived that i got to leave Singapore for 4 month and spend that 4 months 
in Taiwan for my Internship in Outward Bound Taiwan ! :) I got to check in 6.55am and meeting 
facilitators at 7am and Thank God for friends who drive ! Zersus offer himself to drive me to airport and a few of my dialect church dance friends will be coming to send me off too ! 


Thanks to both of my girl friends who came down to send me off ! They are both staying in the west and the north side and total they spend about 30$ on the Taxi. Not only the money they got to wake up so early to come down to send me off and then rush off to work and internship ! I really appreciate it a lot ! Love you both ! :) 


A group photos with the republic polytechnic facilitators and classmates who are going with me and also our course mates who came to send us off ! :) 


 Thanks to my dialect church dance friends who came to send me off ! Thanks zersus for offering to drive me to Airport & Thanks Karmea for waking up so early to come send me off despite having work in the morning ! And not forgetting Marcus and Tricia for staying the whole night in the Airport and in the morning waiting for me to arrive ! Really thank God for you guys ! 


Myself . Jun You . Pei Xuan 

Three of them is going to be my Taiwan Buddy and i am going to spend my 4 months with 
them :) Hopefully it will be an awesome experience and journey for all of us ! 



Guess who i spotted at Changi Airport ?
Is Zi Guang ( hopefully i don't spell wrongly ) ! 
He is actually my primary school Chinese classmate ! Every time i see him , he seems to grow 
even taller man ! HAHA ! 


Finally inside the plane right now ! Really excited to experience taking aeroplane again because it been a while since i took an aeroplane ! It is also my first time leaving with my school mates without an teacher around ! 


Cam-whore one picture before i sleep inside the plane ! 


Love this picture so much when the plane is in the air ! :) 
Such a beautiful world that God have created. 


Yay ! Finally we have touch down to Taiwan ! 


Love my cool attire and i am all ready for my 4 months internship ! Took this photo while waiting for the driver to drive his car and come fetch us to the Outward Bound Taiwan ! :) Feeling super excited about it ! The journey from the airport to the place is actually 45 minutes ! 


Here is one of the drinks that one of the staff actually gave it to us to try since she heard that 
in Singapore we do not have this kind of drinks and also at the same time, don't have this kind of shape except maybe for red bull ? Therefore , we just stay at the balcony and cheers for the success of our internship, hopefully everything will be smooth ! 



Thank to one of the staff who drive us out for dinner!

We ate Beef soup noodle ! No meat inside just beef soup that's all ! It cost 55 which mean Singapore dollar about $2.38. I would give it an 8/10 but if there is meat, i think it would be way better . if next time i got the chance to come down and eat again i would choose something with meat instead ! Don't ask me what is the place because i also don't know :( 


Those who came to Taiwan before you should know that here got different "brands" of bubble tea therefore one of the staff introduce us to this bubble tea brand call Ching Shin and she say she prefer this brand. So i decided to give it a try , I order Ice cream green tea to try and i think not bad, i would give an 7/10 ba ! If without ice i think i would be able to enjoy the ice cream even better ! This drink cost me 45 which mean $1.94. Super dude cheap ! In Singapore , everything also super expensive :x 


I will try to blog whenever i can to share my day in Taiwan :) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments