溫古咖啡 Wengu cafe in Taiwan

By Unknown - October 29, 2013


In Taiwan, I heard a lot of people telling me that there are a lot of interesting café. One of the café I will be visiting will be Wengu Café and in Chinese will be 溫古咖啡 Wengu café.


Address:  will be Dunhua South Road, Taipei, No. 16, Lane 160, Taipei, Taiwan 106 and if is in Chinese it will be 台北市敦化南路一段16016, Taipei, Taiwan 106. 
Operating hours / days will be: Tuesday – Friday (2pm – 10 pm), Saturday (12pm – 10pm)


And their Facebook page is: https://www.facebook.com/wengucafe/info



Wengu Café entrance, it is kind of easy to spot as it is really nice and able to catch our attention. I believe one of my friends will love it if I were to bring her to this café. 


This café is really interesting, not just about the store but then is about the menu. They have different type of menu, drinks and cakes. 


Those words in the menu are hand written and I think it is kind of sweet. For me personally I don’t understand what is written down but nevertheless if you’re Chinese is better than me I think you should be able to read it. 


Seating on their special “Chair”.
When I am seating down on the chair itself, the people working in the store was looking at me, hmm then I am thinking, not as if I am going to spoil the chair. I am not fat either, unless is they don’t trust their chair and the knots they tie on the top, I think I can help them tie better and safer. 


Below few pictures will be their counter look like and how their store looks like. 




I ordered hot tea is because it come with a flower pot cup! If you are wondering what is on the top those look like “SOIL” is actually “OREO”. It looks really like a real flower pot, is really creative.


They have different type of flower pot design. Kind of nice. 



I did not order this and I forget what this is called. My friend friend order this and she seems to like it but for me I think is nothing special and is like you are paying money to buy bread and sauce that’s all. 


Photo of myself

With all the nice design food that I have ordered.


Other than drinks, I order this brownie ice-cream. I am quite disappointed when I ate their brownie, ice cream! I think Eighteen chefs brownie ice cream is much tasty than this store. I kind of force myself to finish It up because I think it is quite wasteful if I just throw it away. 


Self-shot 

This is what I have ordered for myself 

When you come to place to eat when everything is so clean and when you step into their toilet and it is so dirty , the whole impression of the place will immediately failed and you will never want to come back again , but for this cafe, they did spend time to design it and keep it smell good. 


Pardon me for taking picture when I see Mirror. This time round is not taking picture of myself but then is the mirror design.


Their cute name card. My overall experience was just 7/10 and I think going there to experience the atmosphere is still not bad but to go there to eat I think the price is not worth. Just that their design and the way the present their food is special. The customer service I would rate 5/10 and if you were to ask me if I will want to go again , my answer is NO. 


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

2 comments