貓空纜車 The Maokong Gondola

By Unknown - October 27, 2013

If you were to take Metro which is known as MRT, you should take Metro Wenhu Line to Taipei Zoo station and then walk to TaiPei Gondolar Zoo station about 350m. It is quite near, walking from Taipei Zoo MRT station. For me I went to TaiPei zoo then after that I went to take a bus inside the ZOO which I pay about 5 or 10 Taiwan dollar, super cheap! The bus will state down that the bus is heading to take the cable car, don’t worry that you will get lost there. This is what you will see if you take the bus inside the ZOO ! 


I am all excited for this great experience taking the cable car because I heard from my Taiwan friend that the cable car got crystal one and also the normal one. Besides that she also told me that the rides one way is cheap about 40 Taiwan dollar ( Two stations) which mean $1.37 in Singapore dollar, in Singapore is way expensive about 30 Singapore dollar ! Therefore during the rides , we all can take a few times. 


Another happy shot before I go up for this ride. 

Inside the lift there is a mirror therefore I normal for us girls or even guys to take photo of ourselves! These two are my partner whom I will be spending my day with. Looking forward to good day ahead. 


This is how The Maokong Gondola Cable car looks like. 


My Taiwan friend told me that there are two different types of Cable car, one is totally covered and another one is crystal, they are different prices. We wanted to take crystal cable car but then there are way too little people leaving their crystal cable car therefore waiting kills our excitement therefore we just take the normal one will do. Happy kids taking cable car. 


This is the one which have the crystal eye. You will get to know when you scroll down fo more picture. 



Nice scenery to look at while you are seating inside the cable car. Really cold when you are up there. 







This is the crystal one I am talking about. It is a transport glass below for you to view what is below of us. We manage to seat the crystal cable car is because someone in front of us alight and we ask the service staff if we can move forward , she say Yes happily! We as customer also very happy too.


After that when we reach the top of the MaoKong Gondola, all of us is feeling super hungry therefore this is a place called Taiwan food. They sell famous Taiwan food like smelly tofu, fried chicken and many other choices. The price is more expensive than usual you see outside because this is an tourist attraction. 



These are the food that we ordered and share together. 
Sticky rice 


Smelly tofu 


Noodle


Fried Chicken 


Fried Biscuit famous in Taiwan 


Enjoy our food before we head out for a long day ahead 





Overall I would rate my experience 9/10, was good and manage to meet good customer service office at one of the cable car station! The scenery is really awesome and you can’t see it in Singapore. You should come and experience it yourself; I believe It is going to be an awesome experience! Their operating hours from Tuesday - Thursday 0900 to 2100
Closed on Monday 







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments