DELICIOUS MOUNTAIN TOP FOOD THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO MISS OUT IN TAIWAN

By Unknown - October 14, 2013

 Decided to go for a short run and come back to have my Dinner (Eating Taiwan Maggi, since I have bought a few packet / cups noodles back)! But since both of my Internship mates are not going for run, then i will just run with an OBT staff and also accompany her to eat dinner there.



I call her Xiao Liang and she bring me to one of the place to eat near we are staying and she knows that I love meat a lot , so she ask me to try this fried chicken rice ! Both of us is feeling so hungry after running and now is the time we should enjoy our meal! (Time to reward ourselves) 


 This is the fried chicken rice that she ordered for me! This is really an huge portion and to my surprise I didn’t manage to finish the whole plate, the last piece of chicken I actually ask her to finish it up for me and I ate a small really small piece from the last one and the rest I just give it to her. She should eat more, I should eat lesser! HAHA! This meal cost me 90 Taiwan dollar which means about $3 + ! 


This is a dumpling noodle that she ate and dumpling is really super nice! The dumpling instead of having a super thick outer layer, it is full of the ingredient inside! It costs about Taiwan 90 dollar, super worth! The address i am not really sure , because this place is way too far from Tai Pei ! 



 Swan told me that the bean curd store in Aspire resort near us is very nice and therefore since there is nothing much to do after our dinner and we went to have dessert! Here is the address to the bean curd store, if you are interested to come and try! Here is the Address: 3-5F, No 428, Kewang Road, Longtan Township, Taoyuan country 325, Taiwan to the Aspire resort. The shop is actually at basement and you just need to spot this sign board!


  Here are their menu and also Yahoo article writing about them! As you can see from the menu itself, the price is really cheap as low as Taiwan 30 which mean Singapore dollar about $1.29 only! The portion is just right for two people; one person maybe is a bit too much!
 

 Xiao Liang she is from Taiwan and I realize she love posing with twist therefore this picture I will pose with a twist too! And if you see closely my picture you will realize that my forehead got lot of line and she say I old already -_-! I think I look rather cute in this photo LOL !
 

This is my favorite drink in Taiwan 7 eleven! Something like Singapore Vitagen! This huge bottle costs me Taiwan 35 dollar, which means Singapore $1.52! How I wish Singapore also have, but confirm the price will be much higher! But never mind I got four months to drink all I want.



 The next morning, all of us wake up early to go for run all the way to the place where we going to enjoy our awesome breakfast! We run about 2 km and this is my dressing of that morning, hmmm wondering why is I wearing till I am going to Genting for some running? It is because it’s windy and in order not for me to catch a cold I need to wear more than usual. Ops! Who is behind me?


 Top left: My internship JY
Top right: My internship PX

Bottom right: Xiao Liang
Love this batch of people :) Thank God for them and i believe God place them in my life 
for a purpose ! 


Green tea + Burger (Set meal of the day) cost me 50 Taiwan dollars. It seems to be a normal burger to you but to be honest, the burger taste really nice and with a cooling environment, everything just matches well. 



After an awesome breakfast, all of us walk back and while everyone was sleeping and I am still half awake. I decide to go walk out alone and I went to shop 7 eleven and I head down to takeaway the Bean curd back to eat. Here is a clearer picture of bean curd. This bean curd consist of three favor  original , Chocolate and mango ( If i am not wrong) and we are allow to choose up to three toppings to add in the bottom ! I love the bean curd but after second time of consuming i think that is not as nice as the first time i ate. 


 This is my second time coming to Taiwan Mac! This outlet is really huge man with Mc café and indoor playground inside. I think Long time ago Singapore has it but now I don’t think there is anymore, it would be a good idea if Singapore have.  I Think you might think I am crazy to come here to eat Mac, but my friend heard that here got sell pork burger but when we are there, there is no such thing therefore he need to change his choice and I got to choose another thing to eat too !


 This is the meal i ate there! Actually ordered another meal and not this but since i am hungry i just finish this up ! I almost forget their MAC do not have chili, so i just get tomato instead! At least got something to replace the chili! 



Shall end my post with this picture ! 
Hope to enjoy reading my short post and follow me on my social media 
to get the first hand information ! 
Instagram : @tiiffanywong 
Twitter: @tiffanywong 
:) 



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

6 comments