DAY 2 IN TAIWAN

By Unknown - October 09, 2013

Today is the official second day in Taiwan and if you do not know why I am here in Taiwan. Let me say again, I am not coming here for holiday but I am here for internship in Outward Bound Taiwan! I am in Tao Yuan area.

My working timing is actually everyday 8.30-5.30pm (time may change depend on what activities). Every day before 7am I will wake up already because in Taiwan at that timing the sky is already very bright and I do not need to have alarm clock to wake me up, maybe when I start to run camps I will need to depend on my alarm clock! 



We went to this huge super-mart to shop for our everyday needs. To be honest I did not plan what I want to get , therefore I just think when I am on the way and also when I am shopping I will tend to look around to see what are the items I will need to buy ! I will always feel very excited when I am in supermarket because I just love shopping there. In Singapore, I will enjoy myself shopping even in NTUC! We bought quite a number of stuff.




 We spotted COKE here and I know everywhere there is coke but what so special about this is actually Coke selling at only 18 Taiwan dollar and convert to Singapore dollar it is only 07 cents and the best part is the COKE can here is 2 times bigger than Singapore one ! We all just went crazy when we saw the coke!

 This photo was taken not because we spotted this poster talking about different type of meat , it is because the staff call us to go and take because it is something like we are here to eat all these meat , especially me I love eating meat!


 When three of us saw the whole two full rows of Maggi Mee we almost went crazy because there is too many choices for us to actually choose and buy back to camp to eat it! We took quite some time to actually decide which one to purchase. For me I bought 3 cups of noodles and one big packet inside got 5 smaller packets of noodles !


 Spotted my favorite snacks! This is the snacks I will always buy when I am going for Hiking, Kayaking and camps! I am able to put this snacks into my day pack!  I will tend to eat more at home because I can enjoy eating it while I am watching drama or just reading some stuff! In Singapore, a normal size bag costs $2 if you buy from Value Store and here is less than 4 dollar you can get such a huge one! If I got to buy it, I bet after finish half of the packet , I will be sick of the taste and I will never buy it again!


 This is the picture of items that all of us buying back to our camp ! 



 These are the items that is mine !
I spend about 938 Taiwan dollar which means $40.64 

I forget about something! I also finally purchase my Taiwan SIM CARD! 
I bought the brand " ZHONG HUA" Sim card which everyone say is good and when we in mountain area , usually there at certain spot will have internet ! 900 Taiwan dollars for unlimited internet usage and additional 300 for calling out. Therefore in total we pay 1200 Taiwan dollar which means it is $52. If you were to come Taiwan for holiday or any reason and you want to buy sim card you should buy this brand ZHONG HUA ! 



Thank to another inter from Taiwan for fetching me down to have dinner. She is riding her motorcycle and this is my first time seating on it and despite being scary but I still enjoy myself and the rest of my two mates, they are riding bicycle and I think they are having fun in riding across traffic light as their traffic light is quite complicated. 
Bought this Passion fruit tea 25 Taiwan dollar which means Singapore is only $1.08. It is super cheap and you can drink till you feel super full. This tea is not too sweet it taste just right for me ! 




These are my dinner. Don’t ask me what shop is it because this is a place where is totally far from town and I think you will not come this area, unless you planning to come Taiwan for a long term. But nevertheless, in future I will try to take picture of the shop name and the place so in future if you want to come visit the place you will be able to located it easily and enjoy the food that I am enjoying. 
 Vegetable
Not sure about the price 


 This is some part of the pork intestine if I am not wrong
50 Taiwan dollar which mean Singapore dollar is about $2.10 


Dumpling noodles, Taiwan dollar 50 and change into Singapore dollar it will be $2.10! Super cheap and worth it ! 

I shall talk till here , tomorrow i will be visiting Taipei and hopefully i can take more picture and share my journey in Taiwan with everyone of you ! If you want to know what i am doing and what am i enjoying in just one click ? 
Follow me on twitter : @tiffanywong 
and 
Follow me on Instagram: @tiiffanywong 

:) 
Love you ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments