FULL HOUSE SINGAPORE OFFICIAL OPENING

By Unknown - May 07, 2012

Thanks to Issac for his invite to Full House official opening in Singapore ! 
I went to Full House before but is in Malaysia and finally Full House is coming to Singapore : ) 
I am going to bring my friends and family to Chilled at Full House. 

Full house is actually Near Plaza Sing . Its at the white building beside SIM. 
I forgot the name of the hotel but then if you want to know where then Come ask
me al-right ? I will go find out where is the actual address from my friend. 

Was invited under MEDIA : ) 
I am super excited what is going to happen later on ! 

Since I reach so early , I am going to take a lot of photo with FULL HOUSE 
nice decoration . The place is not fully opened yet as there are some part which is still renovation ,
but it's still does not kill my WOW expression when I first step into FULL HOUSE Singapore ! 


Any beer for you people ? 


FULL HOUSE goodies bag : ) 

what is inside the goodies bag ?
A plant ! 
Till now I not really sure whether is this plant real one or a fake one ?


The waitress there wanted to serve us alcohol but then  look at our watch and ask ourself 
is it too early to have beer at this timing ? So we change our drinks to our all time favourite coke instead ! 


The guy beside me is actually the BOSS of FULL HOUSE ! 
Super friendly.


After taking photo with the boss , we actually go inside to the eating place to have our 
refreshment : )  To be honest , I was really hungry and my stomach have enough space
to actually eat up a cow LOL 


Different type of vegetable ! 
I love the carrot and Cucumber the most ! 


My all time favourite ! 
Bread with Tuna and more , for me I only eat the Tuna that why , the rest of it , I not sure 
what is that.


Table full of food ! 


Here is my blogger friends who actually attend this event with : ) 


This guy is actually ISSAC and he is the one who invited me to this event : ) 
through him then I know that FULL HOUSE is here in Singapore and I do not need
to travel to malaysia Full house .


Is this a juice or a alcohol ?
what is your stand ? 




Here are the picture of some decoration on the wall of the eating place ! 


When you guy come to FULL HOUSE , Always remember to bring your camera please 
inside FULL HOUSE there is really a lot of thing for you to take photo ! 


FULL HOUSE IS IN SINGAPORE LO !!!!!


The guy in black is actually the founder of FULL HOUSE and the white jacket is actually 
the boss ! 


Half - way while we are eating , we hear some noise ! Is the LION DANCE ! 











HUAT AH FULL HOUSE IN SINGAPORE ! 





This part is so cute : ) 


TRACY ! 

After that we went up to second level .
We will be walking around to see the full house cafe and then after that 
we will be heading to this room for performance ! 


seeing all this dessert are you feeling hungry at this time ?
Want to have all this in your stomach, if you want then come down to 
full house at Plaza Singapure area : ) 




The lion dance is still performing when they came up to second level Cafe place ! : ) 


I love the environment of the Cafe ! 
Its so cosy and comfortable ! 


Full house cafe counter and the staff there got to wear the uniform 


I love the sheep and the bird cage ! 
it bring relaxation when you just seat down there and drink a cup of coffee yourself 
or with your friends and family ! 



In this picture , I love the wallpaper and the photo the most as I always 
want to have this kind of design in my room ! 
For me I would like to have photo of my beloved friends / family ! 


I bet this is every girls dreams to have !!! 
A place or a room to have all your clothing , accessories , shoes etc . 



Can I please have all the accessories !!! PLS ! 


Another thing that girls will love to have it is actually MIRROR ! 
I always want to have one inside my room , so that everyday before I go out I will look myself into the 
Mirror and take some self shot before I head off ! And by checking yourself , it will make your confident increase and you will feel comfortable for the rest of the day ! 


SHAW & BAG ! 
I like the bag 

All the clothing that is hanging at the nice shelves it actually from SPUNKPUNKFUNK !
You can check out their latest design at their own site 
their fashion designer is actually Jen Su ! 


Everyone is enjoying themselves looking around all the nice clothing ! 


After walking around the cafe , we actually walk into the room for performance ! 


This is the room that they are going to have performance : ) 
Wonder what performance will there be ? 



FULL HOUSE FAMILY : ) 
The one i remember the most is actually TIFFANY because she have the same name as 
me and can you guess which is tiffany ? 


This guy is the MC of the day ! 



TATA ! 
This is actually TIFFANY ! 
I am totally the opposite of her ! 
But as sweet as her la ! wahahahahah ! LOL . I think I am having some self praise session 


Photo taking with Founder / Boss of FULL HOUSE , VIP ! 


After photo taking , is time for us to actually watch some performance ! 
I think all my guys reader will actually WOW , because there will be a pretty singer ! 


Do you recognise her ? She is actually the daughter of Jean Yip ! 
She is super slim and pretty ! And she is a new singer in Singapore . Do support her ! 


This singer is actually from SINGAPORE IDOL ! 



So sorry that I forget all their names as I am not those people who actually 
understand music ;x 

After all these fun , is time for us to actually take a break and have our dinner ! 
They actually have buffet and these are all the food that I take ! 
Healthy right ? As I took vegetable more then meat ! 


I totally in love with this soup ! 
Mushroom soup is always my all time favourite , especially the one my daddy cooks. 


OHMYGOSH ! 
THIS IS A MUST TRY WHEN YOU COME TO FULL HOUSE !
THEIR ICE LEMON TEA ! 
Not only their Ice Lemon Tea taste nice but also the cup shape is so nice and you 
cannot find it anywhere other then FULL HOUSE ! 

Here are some of the FULL MENU ! 
Remember to bring all your friends and family to come down to FULL HOUSE today ! 





  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments