DBS 500M Day 2

By Unknown - May 24, 2012

Today is the day I am going to actually rowing for 500M. 
As for 200M I did not row as I just come down to enjoy myself and show support 
to my other team-mates ! 

I spot this hair style at Marine Bay Sand shopping mall and 
I really like the hair style and also the colour ! 
I told my team-mates CK that I want to actually change into this hair style but the 
thing I don't like is actually styling my hair . Can anyone actually teach me how to style my hair ?
Or any hair stylist to recommend to me ? Because I am also thinking 
of re-bonding my hair .
What do you think ?


While waiting for our princess Kun Shan , we wait outside the toilet and I ask the guys to 
actually pose for me to take photo ! 
I think they will be happy that their photo is on my blog , as they know there will be 
a lot of pretty girls reading my blog ! : ) 

If you want to know them , you should come join my team ! 


Finally the princess Kun Shan done with her "spa" in the toilet ! 
I am not sure why is she so happy ? Have something happened inside the toilet ? 

After a long waiting , finally we are able to warm up and get my body high up ! 
And lets row like a G6 ! 

Land Rowing ; ) 
Can you spot where I am standing ? 

Find me in this picture and check out my face ! 
I think the weather is too hot till I am showing this kind of expression . 


We all are ready to go down and lets take photo first before going down ! 
500M boat jiayou ! 


Jon heng & Ck  !


All going down and we are all ready to row to the starting point ! 
To be honest with you , in competition mood , I will be serious and 
I don't talk unless necessary and all my focus point is actually the ending point ! 

This is the encouragement which I always tell myself during the race , 
after I cross over the ending point , I make sure I have no regret . In the race I give all I have !  

And the good news is that in first round we got into SEMI-FINAL ! 
2nd Place : )


You can see from our face that we are really happy : ) 
Especially Amanda / Alex / Alison ! 
All the A is so happy and its shown clearly on their face but our Coach Hao Yuan 
still got the same face ! 







While waiting for Semi-Final , web-came with Fangs because 
we are really bored till we got nothing to do ! I am surprise that this time round 
I did not take a lot of picture ! I hope the upcoming PA race will have more picture ~! 






Before we pack and leave , we took a lot of group photo : ) 
And I want to thanks to those people who actually make this event an successful one, making 
sure nothing goes wrong. 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments