CHC Family Day + Mother's Day celebration

By Unknown - May 25, 2012

Today is the day whereby I guess everyone is looking forward to ! 
Church today will be celebrating Mother's day and also at the same time 
we will be celebrating Family days whereby parents will be bringing their kids to service and they are allow to run here and there ! How cool is that ? 

Straight after my Dragon-boat training , I come down to church straight and I spot something 
interesting its actually the balloon design area where by they use balloon to make 
into something interesting ! 

Flower and Fountain been spotted ! 
For me personally , I really like the flower , Can anyone just make for me and pass it to me .
I will be so HAPPY ! 



The brown colour animals is actually squirrel , but guess what ? My beloved Si Xian say 
that is a monkey ! Have you seen an Monkey sitting on the flower ? I think 
the flower will die ~!  Because monkey is too heavy ! 


When I look at this picture , It seems like I am in Chinese Garden which surround by nature like 
blue sea water , animals etc. The orange colour balloon area is actually the boat 
whereby everyone will be there rowing ! 
Row.Row.Row the boat ~ 


The sun really make my day ! 
Can I have it in my room . Seeing the smile on the balloon ! 


Cindy . Si Xian . Me : ) 
I force them to actually take photo with me ! 
How can a Blogger not take picture when they see something nice . 
Take photo to share with all my reader ! 
You guess love seeing nice picture right ? 



Apple trees behind of us is actually Cindy favourite and she want to 
take down the apple ! AND I stop her on time and in exchange of taking picture of her 
with the trees ! 


Photo of myself : ) 
The photo seems to be blur . 
I wonder who is the lousy camera man ;x 



Love this flower that we bought for our spiritual mother : ) 
We bought three types of flower and those picture I took
does not have any editing , its actually the original photo ! 
Nice right ? 


SUNFLOWER ! 
In my definition , giving an Sunflower to someone else its actually telling the person 
that she make my day ! 



Photo taken while we are Q-ing while waiting to enter inside the hall ! 


This photo is taken by Si Xian 
and when I see the photo , first thing that come into my mind is actually fierce and angry with someone else. But the truth is that nothing happened on that day !
 I think I got to learn how to smile 
more so that people will not mistaken me as piss off or angry : ) 
People I am friendly just that My face will look fierce while I am not smiling ! 

Once we get into the hall , I can tell you that most of us actually gone crazy as we saw all those 
Mascot  ! Here are the picture that I took with those cute Mascot ! 


I really love this frog a lot  !
So many pattern , can you tell on the photo ?
When I take photo with the frogs , I was smiling happily taking photo but guess what ?
the frogs actually turn back and took photo with his back ! 

So cute can ! I want to bring it home. 

All waiting to actually take photo with the chicken ! 
The kids with their mum queueing to take photo




HUG YOUR MUM TODAY ! 
So touching when you see kids hugging their mum ! 
On mother's day actual day , I am going to hug my mummy and also 
my grandmother ! 
I must put my love into action ! Next up , it's father's day ! 
I am going to hug him too : ) 



Straight after service , All of us actually went to search for Gladys ! 
Everyone was so excited and wondering what expression will gladys have it . All 
her spiritual kids is coming for her : ) 

This pretty lady is actually my spiritual mother Gladys Teo ! 
Everyone actually give her a flower and also a card from everyone of us 
which we did it our own . From the picture , you can see that she is very happyy ! 

Happy mother's day once again to our mummy ! 


W(378) ! 
All our happy faces ! 
Thanks Gladys mummy for being there for me since the day I came into church . 
She was my Cell-group members but slowly she been promoted to Cell-group Leader . 
Without her discipleship and guidance , I don't think I will become who I am today !
Thanks Gladys <3    

Here is Gladys Mummy & Mother In law : ) 
Awesome mother in the world ! 


After celebrating with our mummy , Lava ask me to accompany him to take photo with Pastor 
so I went along with him  ! we will standing aside to wait for Pastor Kong ! 
An awesome Man of GOD ! 
Totally happy to see Pastor Kong as he is really a busy man . If you are in church , find 
some time to actually go up to him to say some encouragement word to him and tell him how much 
we love him : ) 

We love you PASTOR KONG !  <3 


ohmygosh ! 
PHOTO WITH PASTOR TAN ! 
This is my first time taking photo with pastor tan being in church for more 
then 5 years and we have some chit chat session with him ! 

He is another awesome Man Of God ! 

We Love you Pastor Tan ! <3 


Pastor Tan & I : ) 


SUN HO ! : ) 
I really like her a lot and I want to be like her ! 
During one of my interview with a company with quite a number of people inside the room , 
the interviewer was actually wanting to find out , if there is a person who is alive / dead , who you want to be ?

My answer to that its actually Sun Ho ! I told them I want to be like her because she 
have love to those people who she don't know and always have a smile on 
her face even though she is having a bad times . 

When she is still in her Music industry , I do support her by buying her CD and 
attending most of her signature events and I will send email to encourage her and tell her 
how much I love her music. I really hope one day she will be back on stage again to 
sing and perform . 

After all the photo taking , Keng yip , Edison , Kenneth , Hui Shuang 
and I took photo with the Ninja Turtle outside the hall : ) 
Actually they don't want to take one , but I insist of taking photo . 
It's been so long we have our W378 photo together : ) 

I really enjoy myself today : ) 
And looking forward to the day I will bring my children to church . WAHAHAHHA ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments