DBS RACE 200M DAY 1

By Unknown - May 18, 2012

DBS RACE WHICH FALLS ON 05-06 MAY 2012 .
I will be rowing only for only 500m , so today I will be coming down to support 
my other team mates who is rowing for 200m. 

This is the first time that DBS actually set up an Dragon-Boat event and the event 
will be at Marine Bay Sands area and every team there will be a tent ! 

This is our TEAM KIYAH SPLASH TENT ! 
I think this is actually the first time there is a board that the organiser actually have 
it on the tent and guess what ? I think we are able to actually bring it home ! 


Here is everyone trying to clear our place and rearrange it neatly . 


Here is our bags and our paddle : ) 
all the life jacket have the tag on , as everyone is really to fight hard in the water later ! 



Warm up time : )
everyone look so serious . 


Land rowing to prepare ourself ! 
Row hard ! 
paddles up , GO NOW ! 

OPS ! 
CORRINE ! ;X 
I want to take photo of her then she pose this because she is actually doing 
half squat ! 


wondering why is there so many people in this booth ? 
This booth is actually belong to HAO YUAN  ! 
He is the owner of seatec !
 He is selling paddles , life jacket , tights top and bottom , Seatec Top , Paddle necklace , 
Paddle Key chains and many more ! I think he will be selling again during PA paddle ship 
at Bedok Reservoir ! Come down and support him . You will like the accessories he is selling ! 

Check out the accessories 
if you are interested in buying any of these you can actually contact hao yuan directly.
This is his website http://www.seatecpaddle.com/index.ht
the website got this contact no & his website ! 
I heard from my team-mates that he is not allowed to actually enter into this place to take 
photo and he is wondering why I can actually enter to this place 
where by all the photographer is taking of the race ! then I reply him these : 
because I am a girl : ) 

I will be sharing some of the photo of the photo i took when my team-mates 
head down and ready to row like a G6 ! 



WONDERING WHAT THEY ARE DOING ?! 
They are not couple la , you all don't anyhow think. they are just friends : ) 
Cute little friends ! 

Congratulation to my team-mates that we have successfully enter into SEMI FINAL ! 
While waiting for their semi round , we actually went to have our lunch 
first ! we head to Lau Pa Sat to have our lunch : ) 
I did not have any lunch as my stomach is still full from my morning breakfast MAC : ) 
So I just order ice-kacang because its cooling but I can tell you that its not nice and 
I rather eat this at my house area which is nicer and the price is the same . two dollar .

After lunch we went back , Hydiayah  and I actually went to walk around the carnival . 


This is a stall where by they have full of sweets and chocolate ! 


entertainment ! : ) 
why they no invite deck 5 to come and perform ? 


I want to be like a kids also , so I went ahead to play games :) 
out of three holes , I only able to throw in one hole only and those game master also 
don't want to give me prize because the prize run out le lol ! 
Thinking of which design I want for my sexy tattoo : ) 


actually I choose Dragon-Fly : ) 



This little girl is so cute . Her face painting and also she is also doing air-brush Tattoo.
In my time where got such stuff , I think my time only have those paste on tattoo and 
we got to apply water one . 


\Self-shot again : D 
Showing off my sexy tattoo 



Photo of my team 
ladies team but this is not all yet 
we still have a few more which not here today , but they will 
be joining us in the training . 

If there is any girls who want to join our team , come find us in 
Facebook Kiyah-Splash ! 
: ) 




My hair look like a mop in this photo 1 
and Alison was like laughing so happily in the photo and Fangs face was like hmm ok ! 


Amanda & I ! 


Me and Leon ! 
I know her from my Kayaking Team . Full time joker ;x 




Above all so much of photo how can I miss taking one of my self-shot photo !!! 

I hope you enjoy reading and I will post soon the DAY 2 SOON ! 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments