[Qoo10] Time Sales , Daily sales , Group Buy, Q sales , Weekly sales, Special One Day

By Unknown - May 29, 2012

Wondering what Qoo10 have which I am crazy about ? 
Tell you what Qoo10 is only the website which they actually have Today's sales , Time Sales
Group buy , Q sales and many more ! You can slowly check it out ! 


For this post , I am going to share with you where to click to get into the great deal area 
and payment so on . 

First you got to enter Qoo10 website , and you will manage to see this page . If not ,
I think you are in the wrong website ; ) 

If you are a member of Qoo10 you can sign in so that Qoo10 have your record and when 
you purchase stuff from them they can give you some coupon if you are lucky enough .If you have not sign 
up , I would encourage you to do it fast as there are really a lot of good stuff ! 


If you want to get something really cheap , you can actually check out at the corner where 
The today's sales corner is at . You should scroll down to see how cheap 
and nice the items is . To be honest with you , all these items is really cheap compare to outside .


Today I want to share with you Tue. 29may Special 1 Day ! 
Which mean all these deals is for today and if you click it tomorrow , all the items will be 
different . So when you are now reading my blog , go and shop now before all its gone ! 

The deals like Tonymoly perfect eyes eyeliner is only $7.90 whereby the retail or usual price
is selling at $18.00 is more then half a discount ! Where to get this kind of deal ?
Is not just during GSS then got this kind of price , but then its everyday different 
type of products got different type of pricing ! 
Cheap cheap till you can buy a lot ! 



When you scroll down more , I saw something that I want to purchase its actually the 
hair dye ! I want to have a different hair colour as my bright hair colour is somehow fading : ( 
Since the Hair dye is just $8.90 why not ? The usual price was like $25.00 ! WOW ! 
I can save a lot ! 

And there are other items which is selling very cheap . The sports under layer which is really cheap ! 
$4.90 only ! 



I decided to buy the hair dye ! So I click on the picture and I came to this page ! 
Check the discount price which is $8.90 and I will choose non-registered mail because 
I bought a lot of stuff from Qoo10 and I always choose non-registered mail and every time my stuff 
will reach my house and that why I trust so much on Qoo10  ! 
I am not siding anyone but I am just sharing my personal experience ! 


The seller will also provide the details of the items : ) 
So that we shopper can know what is the items about . 






This is my favourite part as I can get to see the different colour ! I like something 
bright and nice ! At the end , I think I choose nature brown ! There are too many colours 
I want but its kind of impossible for me to actually buy everything ;x 
But for sure I will be back to buy more ! 


Showing you different type of form ! They are showing us their product how is 
it different from other brands ! 

I think this is something that each of the buyer is actually consent about as they 
do not want to buy product which actually damage their hair as 
every girl want to have nice and pretty hair ! 



Here are the details given for the mailing and telling you how long the parcel will arrived so that 
all the buyer will know the estimated timing to actually expect the product to arrive . 
Seeing this even feel more safe to purchase from Qoo10 :) 


If you still don't feel safe then you should scroll all the way down and you can see all the comments 
from those customers who actually bought from them before ! 




After confirming all the order , quantity and the colour , you can actually submit the order ! 




After you place an order , a while later they will actually send you an confirmation mail 
to your registered email : ) 



This is the email that you will receive after confirm placing your order and this is how 
Qoo10 will inform the customer that the payment is receive and  we buyer will know and 
we will not be afraid where our money will go to ! : ) 


Check out the Video I have done ! 
Subscribed to my channel today at http://www.youtube.com/user/Tiffanywong100?feature=mhee !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments