RANDOM GREAT STUFF

By Unknown - May 10, 2012

i am going to post the stuff I have bought through the weeks : ) 
When you look through my picture , you will realise where all my money goes to 

NON STOP COOKIES 
This cookies is actually introduced by one of my friend Misa , I did not believe 
that the cookies is that nice until I bought one for myself .

I really like the cookies . They have Double chocolate , Carmel and coconut for now .
I tried double chocolate and Caramel before and I can tell you that after 
i eat one cookies you will want to eat it again and again . If you dont believe me , you can actually 
go purchase yourself at CANDY EMPIRE !
They having promotion now 2 for $5.50 only ! 


Double Chocolate 

Chocolate Caramel 

Something cool that I found while I am shopping around Candy Empire ! 
I guess a lot of people eaten before the NERDS sweets which come in a box and then 
there will be two holes which contain two favourite ! And guess what I found ?
I found NERDS Ropes ! 

I bought this at $2 each . I love this sweet but then Not too much of the rope feeling.



Random picture of my study table ! 
I think I need a bigger table as my stuff is always so much !@ 


Chocolate from Ritchie ! 
He bought this for me from Taiwan : ) 
Its so nice that I can actually finish it within three days , but of cos not by myself 
but its sharing with my family members .

If I am going to eat by myself , then I think I will become fatter ;x 

As you guys know that I got my Polo-raid Camera last month and I did not bring it out often
because I have not yet buy the casing and now I finally bought the casing and I got it 
from G MARKET ! 
I bought it at $12 and it arrived with good condition ! ; ) 
I think i would rate it 5/5 ! worth to buy ! 


Happy girl posing with my casing : ) 

I shall end my post here and keep looking forward to check out 
my DBS Dargon-Boat Race !!!



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments