[FOOD TASTING] TANG HONG KONG GOURMET

By Unknown - May 16, 2012

TANG HONG KONG GOURMET


WHERE ?
- 116 Neil Road  Singapore 088853 

Operating hours
weekdays : 11.00 - 3.00 pm 
5pm - 11 pm 

weekends : 11.00-3pm 
5pm - 11.30pm 

For booking of place 
You can contact them at 6438 4762 ! 

I came down from woodlands and I will be meeting Vanessa at Outram Park 
MRT station and we will be taking taxi down to the venue as we are unsure how 
to get there and at the same time we are kinda of late too. 

 When you alight from the taxi , you will actually able to spot this bright colour orange 
TANG Board . 


 It is located at shop houses ! : ) 

When I reach there , i did not take a lot of picture of people in the same table as 
I sharing the table with other blogger and those close blogger friends were at other table 
so I tend to be quiet when I am alone ;x But once you know me i am actually damn talkative.

But today I was sick having bad flu and fever : ( and this is also the part of the reason why 
i do not want to talk so much as i feeling sick : ( 

But never the less , FOOD can just make my day smile !!! 
First up on the table is actually 
TANG authentic HK roast Duck 

the duck look super nice and how i wish I am able to put inside my mouth right now !!! 

Taste : 5/5
I really like this duck a lot . As from the picture itself you can see that the duck is very oily 
but when you put inside your mouth is not oily is actually the steps that the chef 
actually make this duck and it produce to become like this .  
The duck is actually not as oily as what you eat outside . 

I will be coming back again and I will order this duck for sure ! : ) 


Second dish up is Coconut Milk Prawns 


Taste : 4/5 

I like this dish a lot but then this prawns is really very spicy and someone like me who 
do not really fancy chilli that much will not eat more then 2 pieces as it not because 
the dish is not nice but its the spiciness !But those chilli lover , you guys will really love this 
dish to the max ! 

This is something that chilli lover should not miss . 


Third dishes Pig Trotter 
My daddy all time favourite dishes 

Taste : 4/5 

I am not a lover of Pig Trotter as the fat is like super thick but I like the meat ! : ) 
This is the dishes I will be introducing to my daddy as I will be bringing him 
here to eat for this birthday dinner ! 



I forget what drink i actually drink on that day :x 
Is it fruits punch ? 
I guess so .

i like the cup size : ) and the drinks taste is not too sweet and not too plain too ! : ) 


Fourth dishes : TANG sweet n spicy fish head
I bet this is the DISH that every blogger loves ! : ) 

rate : 5+/5 
This dish is super super super nice ! A dish that you can never miss when you come to 
Tang to have your lunch or dinner . Without ordering this dishes , you are not counted that 
you actually did came to TANG and eat . The fish is fresh and when the meat and the 
sauce enter into your mouth you will feel something soft and nice in your mouth and 
is soooo nice ! 
I don't know how to describe it with words , so I will just let you guys go and try ! 



This picture can really tell that BLOGGER really can finish up the food on the table which taste super awesome ! If the food is not nice , then confirm there will be lot of left over ! 
Why no one want to eat the fish head LOL ! 


My plate ! 
Did you see on my table the left hand side the top corner ? 
Its actually a ginger when I first thought was meat and when I put inside my mouth , I was 
like OH SHIT ;X 


FIFTH DISH : Spicy deep fry white bait 

Taste : 5/5 
I love this dish too !  Its spicy but then is not those spicy till you can cry that type .
But the spicy is just right and This dish is additive as once you ate one , you will want to 
have another one in your mouth ! 

This is also the dishes whereby all the blogger love <3 


Last dishes of the day ! 
I forget what is the name of the dishes but i know is chicken cutter . 
It serve under western as they do not serve like what is shown on the picture as this is only 
prepare for us blogger to actually try ;) 

Taste : 4/5 
I like the most is the meat part . Is feel very nice inside your mouth and it is not hard and its 
not too soft also ! 
NAISE ! 


This is the chef ! 
His name is BENSON TONG ; ) 
He came out of the kitchen to actually talk out his dishes , and how this company actually 
come about . He actually have a stall at a hawker centre then after that he thinking 
of opening his own restaurant , so he and his group of friends actually invest in this business ,
since he first started , it was really tough and till today he is doing good and he is going to 
open another outlet soon !  This current restaurant just open not long ago only ! Should be less then 4 months 

Me and The chef behind all the nice food ! : ) 

I actually have a small talk with him after the food tasting . I like the food that so I wanted to 
bring my daddy and my whole family to come down and eat as I know that my daddy 
will love these food that I try earlier . The chef actually told me that if i want to have another food 
which is out of the menu I can actually call him up and tell him , he will find ways to actually 
cook as the chef there knows ! I was like WOW , this is the first time that I heard restaurant are able 
to customize their menu and ordered the food we want like Pepper Crab etc ! 

To be sure I am going to bring my daddy ! 


DESSERT TIME ! 
Someone in the table was like telling me : 
Tiffany , you are sick , you should drink more ;x 


I really like to drink this . Is not just good for health but then its cooling too ! 

This is my first time drinking such a nice healthy dessert ! 
I really like this and next time when I come back again , i will order this for sure ! 


This is the CUPCAKE which is not inside the MENU ! 
We ask the chef what if people read our blog and wanted to order the cupcakes ?
The chef say that you guys should actually call in the shop to order and when its 
ready you can come down and collect . You might not know when the response get higher , 
they might have cupcakes inside the restaurant ! 

After the food tasting , I went to took some photo with some of the blogger whom I 
always met in events : ) 
Xue Ling & I 



Vanessa & I 

Me and Hong Peng 




There will be an Television to show case what they selling there too , and its like when you guys
are enjoying the food you can view at the TV to see if there is any more food 
that you would like to try ! 

the second photo is actually the counter photo : ) 


The design on the wall of the restaurant ! 
so cute right : ) 



Along the orange wall , you can actually stop by and read the article : ) 
There are rewards / certification too ! 
You should check it out ! 

The best thing here is that there is no service charge and no GST ! 
and I guess everyone will like WOW ! I WANT TO GO THERE AND EAT ! 

and they have different type of set like business set etc , you can eat good food and 
at the same time you can save money ! 

so right now , hurry up ask your friends , family member to head down to 116 Neil road Tang Hong Kong Gourmet restaurant to eat ! 

Lastly , like their facebook page today : ) 

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments