By Unknown - January 31, 2011

Willi stop pointing at the GM position !
you are stepping down from this position TODAY ! NOW !


WENDY SAY CHEESES !






I LOVE MY HAIR !



what is wai shi actually thinking ? FOOD i guess !



yummy ! Xiao Bao Wang at ION Orchard !


Sheryl with her purple umbrella !
-----------
raining so heavily in the morning , and i have no choice to bring my red umbrella out and guess what ? half way walking to school, i rub my eye due to too tired , then
one of my contact lens actually drop out and i try to put in my eyes again but i failed =(
then at the end , it drop on the floor and i gave up and walk to school half blindness !
-----------
sheryl today is kinda of funny ! she done something that she have never done
before ! while we walking to collect spec , she actually place her umbrella on my bag and
take a picture and she email to me and also tag me in facebook ! i thought i am
the only one who will do that ! HAHA . And i went to take her picture too . from the picture above !
too bad i cant manage to get her front view =(
--------
today is also the day where i step down from my position ! NO MORE ETP !
hurray ! but then i will miss my beloved EXCO's , i still remember we will always
stay out late in school for planning events and Thanks ms lee for all the treats -_-!
and also i want to thanks my managers esther and mas for being so hard-working and
do stuff given by me without any complain =DDD
LOVE YOU GUYS !
and for the new batch of exco's ! Jiayou and continue to shine for ETP !
---------
after school , wendy & wai shi and i went to take taxi down to far east plaza to shop .
and then went to look for pants but didnt manage to get it . then later on ION shopping mall ,'
went to meet reiee to collect my bag and dress then later on CINELEISURE !
i love that place whereby they sell lots of accessories ! i spent around $9 . but i love those
stuff i bought =DDDD
after that somerset 313 shopping mall, and finally wendy found her dress and
guess who i saw ? Ariel !
------
head off to take bus home and rush down to prepare Powerpoint ! hope everything will
just go smoothly !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

4 comments