By Unknown - January 12, 2011

First day of work today at IMM , working at level one near burger king ,
push cart selling korea asseories and clothings . i love those dresses that is
selling there and then those shoes is nice also but the price is abit expensive,
as a lot of people will prefer to buy online - is much more cheaper =D
i am standing whole day and very busy packing and stuff ! guess what ?
my eye is very uncomfortable , my contact lens drop out and i have extra lens but then i cant wear because its bright green ! i might afraid not suitable for work !
---------------------------------------------
my boss very funny ! when i walking towards my workplace , then she say
that she dont remember me she thought i am her customer . then she
say i am tall and p... haha ( i shy to share la) you know jio can le !
ha , she make my day . i m just lazy to dress up but then this work require me to
dress up nice because we are selling clothings ma ! =D
and then at beginning of the work , i kinda of shy and scare because i am
wearing kinda of shorts dress and heels then i got to pack stuff -_- !
and the view of people kinda of weird ! and today i learn my lesson that
next time i should not wear dress . if needed , wear legging inside !
--------------------------------------------
Work till 9.30pm then slowly closed up the store . and guess what ? my boss
didnt show me how to close , only tell me ! then i kinda give a try to
close the shop . and i cant closed the store fully and i got to redo it again
half-way ! my boss say must closed everything !
after that i went to Q up for deposit , and i didnt have my dinner and i just drink
lemon lime drinks only then take bus home !
super tiring man , because of my heels =( but then its also good .
a good start to dress up like a more femine girly LOL !
----------------------------------------
&& i am looking forward to my soccer training this coming sunday ! =D
And also looking forward to go poly ! i want to go republic poly in diaploma in outdoor leisure adverture ! I want to become an PE teacher in Ite !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments