By Unknown - January 22, 2011











Today is the most tiring days compared to other days .
we got to rush all the classes and also make sure we finish it well for SOUTH VIEW PRIMARY kids ! we going to pour all those collected oil into BIGGER bottle . sheryl & vincent and i doing it .
wow ! i can tell you that by the smell , i can actually die man -_- !
then a teacher came to see me doing it , and guess what ? i give her smell then
she say even though she is having flu , she still can smell it . ha !
-------------------------------------------
me , ying tian and Geraldine actually went to those CCK block to collect oil . is
tiring and there are no house donate those USED OIL . but then nvm , we have
a lot at primary school and then we enjoy our-self going to those house =D
----------------------------------------
AROUND 5 plus - 6pm , willi , vincent and i went to carry all those oil into the taxi and
head down to cck ite and load down those used oil and carry all the way to
the car-park . The oil is damn smelly and i really cannot take the smell and i got
lots of things to bring home . and guess what ?
i sms my brother where is he ? and he immed call me up and tell me that he will come
to my school and find me . so sweet right ? thanks GOD for such an sweet brother
if not i will be carry all those stuff home myself . as i whole body is damn tiring !
---------------------------------------
at night , went to lot one shopping mall with my brother . we did shopping and
also sharing with each other about our week . about AMRY stuff , soccer =)
tonight i will be collecting my lens ! will mailed out tomorrow !~
* you can start sending me your Geo lens & Eos lens order NOW !
www.stepabc.weebly.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments