By Unknown - January 06, 2011

Today i went to Singapore Poly , Ngee Ann poly , Republic Poly & Nayang Poly !
in my mind , i want to get into business administration so that my future i can
do something business related ! but after checking the cut off point for singapore poly
for business is actually 3.0 ! my GPA is only 2.5 , not even qualify . =(
then never mind . i place my hope on NYP & RP !
went to check out NYP business administration and i even want to attend
the course retail management when i get into 3rd year . but then guess what the student tell me ? she say this year all course in NYP for ite student must get GPA 3.5 !
my friends and i were shock ! ? when did NYP increase the standard until so high .
after listening to what she say : i become more disappointed .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
last school to go was REPUBLIC poly . a school that i want to check it out and
want to take up Outdoor leisure adventure learning . 3 year course . must get at least 2.0 gpa to apply . and i want to choose this course ! &&
i thinking of putting first choice singapore poly business admin ! ?
what do you think ??
----------------------

I NEED ADVICE!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments