By Unknown - January 03, 2011

NUFFNANG CONTEST !

Here are some of the picture of my hair ! i think you guys dont

wannt your hair to be like mine too right ?


i hate my hair to be like that !!!!!!!!!

these are the things that is needed during my performance !
and cause my hair to be so dry up =(

I love having color hair ! and i would using color hair 2 -3 times in a year !

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am going to share with everyone what HAIR PROBLEM
I AM FACING every single day of my life ?
-----------------------
I am a person who are willingy to spend money on products to help me to have a nicer HAIR .
i have try many brands introduced in television advertisement & even blogger who blog about how
good the products is . i try and i find it the product is not good for my hair !
and now i am looking for better product / treat-ment to HEAL MY HAIR !
---------------------------------------------

SO WHAT IS MY HAIR PROBLEM ?
- Too dry ( Due to hair dye , hair straighten )
and i do outdoor sport like dragonboating always under HOT SUN , without wearing
an hat to protect it due to laziness =x and then when hair encounter
with the sea water , hair tend to be HARD =( and without having good care of my hair for long term , my hair have some split end =(

- Drop hair ( i drop hair when i comb my hair , wash my hair or even
sometime when i use my hand to comb my hair , some hair will just come out )

- Not smooth at all as in when i want to use my hand to comb my hair , i always have trouble combing as it will get stuck !
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
want to know the solution to all the above ????
- Will update you guys , if i won haha then i will tell you more ~! =DD

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments