By Unknown - January 30, 2011




all these items selling only $2 !

RAIN RAIN GO AWAY ! COME AGAIN ANOTHER DAY !
rain the whole day like running water ! luckily today joy uncle fetch us to flea market , if not
i think i would face a lot of problem by bringing my items to old building scape !
Imagine one luggage , one big bag and my own personal bag & umbrella. i think i must as
well just stay at home man !
------------------------------------
the whole day was really boring as the area is raining and not a lot of people came
and buy . then me and joy was rotting there until around 3 plus , i actually went over to Flea
market at new scape building to shop . i was looking for jacket , and i saw this leather jacket
and the girl is selling at $30 ! is like WOW ! that's expensive to sell at flea market .
if she selling it at $15 i will buy it . and then i continue to search but still cannot find =( then
i left the flea and bought MAC fries and Small coke back to my booth !
then rain slowly stop and more people start coming . and i am selling my stuff at $2 .
even though is very low m, i still want to clear my stuff as many as i can . and
i be renting another booth soon next month ! =DD
-----------------------------
check out my blog for more collection !
www.missyblogshop.blogspot.com

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments