By Unknown - January 09, 2011




Flea market at old building scape partnering with reiee =D
1pm to 8pm

i went there alone taking bus and half way walking to the bus stop , my luggage
handle half way drop out and i need to carry another way =(
and then going up the bus also another diffcult thing to carry up my luggage , i
almost fall because the driver just drive when i just board the bus. standing a side near the door making me feel very uncomfortable because the guy can choose to walk in and he knows that my side don't have space already still want to stand beside me -_- ! then another guy very funny ! he standing in-front of me and he has his i-phone on his hand , and he is laughing and smiling looking at his phone .
the way his laugh , really make me cannot control myself from laughing too . so guess what i do???? i just turn my face away from him by looking outside the window and checking out my phone twitter and face-book =D
----------------------------------------------
When i reach orchard , i walk to find my way to old building scape . and i went to
find my space and start to set up my stall . and while waiting for reiee , there are already customer coming to each booth to get things at very very cheap price . i bought a week ago and green pointed shoes at far east plaza at $10 ! and i sell it at $10 also . and there are people who still want to bargain the price . don't say $10 . even though u sell it at $5 , people will still want to bargain to $4 -_-!
& thanks to kitty who came down to accompany me ! really appreciate it !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
and i also have great time partnering with reiee . hope next time we will have more chance to partner again =D
---------------------------------------------------
next flea market will be at the same place & time
date : 30 jan but i will partnering with my classmate esther ! do come down and support us !


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments