By Unknown - January 23, 2011



met Jerry and head down to jurong Point and met up with gladys . she is doing
her feet nail polish ! its is called pedi-cure =D i got it correct ! LOL.
and actually i want to do , but then the $6 / 8 promotion is gone now is around $22.90 ,
so i just decided to just leave it aside , must as well i just get my nail polish and i
do it myself - i dont mind trying it =x
-----------------------------------------
My brother came to service 1 today ! today preacher was Pst Phili . talking about
getting ready for the future ! and he preach in a very interesting way && i was abit worry that my brother dont understand , but guess what ? he told me he understand haha =D
later on , my cell-group went to BEST coffee shop to fellowship ! and later on , we actually went
to Jurong Point shopping mall to Chill chill ~ i love fellowship with my cell-group member !
this time round i be chilling with jo-ann , misa & xue fang . keng yip went off early !
we went for shopping and guess what ? i bought mine nail polish ! i want to buy long
ago , but then now finally i bought =D i like the color !
------------------------------------------
slack at star-bucks ! talk about long of stuff and it last till 10 plus and finally we went off !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments