By Unknown - February 02, 2011










CNY EVE
--------
Went to my mummy place in the morning ! and did not except to see my
kao fu at my mummy place . me and him has not talk to each other for many many YEARS !
when i am very young he always bring me oversea but due to some
reason we stop talking , but today we got talk a bit . at least not like stranger =)
and my grandfather came too . but too bad my brothers not home yet and we start
eating first . I gave mummy gift , ( hope she like it ) . and i got to rush home because
i got to have another Reunion dinner at my grand mother house . then i take taxi down , and
the uncle very funny , talking to me about where he is going later and ask me where i am
going . LOL .
---------
having lunch with my relative & family and guess what my grandmother say when she gave
me red packet . she ask me to study hard and then be good girl stay at home
and dont run about ! and then i reply ok =) then she say last time when she nag at me
my face will always change damn black and walk away when she nag at me !
ha . ha . did not know i am like this last time !
----------
after that , slack at my grandmother house for the whole day ! BORED !
and i am falling asleep soon !
and i hope tomorrow will be a better day !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments