By Unknown - December 31, 2010

My dinner $5 !


$5 ! angela dinner !

Pei chieng and i !

my relative house !

SNAP SNAP KITTY !
---------------------------------------------------------------
today is the last day of my 2010 !
------------------------------------------
i went to meet angela & jia yee at lot one bus intercharge . and while waiting ,
got this guy actually approach me and asking if i can spare him a few mins ?
then i was like " hmmm okay " ! and he say that he is from xxx organisation !
and he actually is asking for donation n in my mind i already want to take out my wallet
to give him money ! but guess what ?? he actually say that no CASH payment now but then
he ask me for my IC and bank details for monthly donation to the organisation . and i
was like " sorry i am not intersted " if is cash now , i will give . then later on ,
about 20 mins later , he came back and ask if i can spare him a few mins ? i was like " arh ? just now you ask me already . and he was like " okay " .. LOL .
--------------------------------------------------
once met jia yee and angela , we went to take bus 190 to Cine for flea market .
during the journey , was damn long man , i can really sleep . and aunty jiayee jelours while an
hot and sexy guy seat beside me . and i was telling her : LOL , see no toouch ! haha
she is crazy about handsome guys ! LOL. then
shoot her quite a few pictures , but not really successful !
-------------------------------------------------
went to flea market to walk a few rounds . lol , bought an everlast shoes & top & belt !
spent less than $30 ! woohooo !
great deal right ! =DDD
then later on we went to cine to have our dinner . and mine was only $5 and it is alot .
i cant finish it and i pack it home -DDD
went home after that ! reach home about 7 pm bah !
----------------------------------------------------
slacking at home then watch the countdown show . but this years not really happening !
then around 11.50pm , my uncle actually called us to go his house and
countdown CUM drink ! drink champage & red wine . then K.O after a few cup !
went home straight & K.O immedi !
&&&
2010 will be a great year for me !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments