By Unknown - November 05, 2010


SHERYL bought a new toy for herself =)

my classmates =)

sheryl dont let me take picture of her !

me and shobana =D

Me and Shobana !

Me and sheryl =D
only manage to take this photo with her !

mei qi & sheryl =D

me and Mei qi

all ready for prawning except me - keep taking photo !

My brother caught the first prawn !

My lovely daddy =D
Wake up at 5am ( i set my own alarm ) ! then later on i went back to sleep ,
then guess what ? My brother came to my room and wake me up .
i am super dude tired man , i was like sleeping for few hours only =(
but i am excited to go BISHAN fishing with my family !
i believe that it will be a great time spenting with them =D
-
-
went to choa chu kang to eat breakfast then head down to take train to
Ang Mo Kio . took bus to the prawning place . then i told my daddy that i dont want
to prawn as i have bad experience with it when i am at farm-mart !
forever will not catch until any prawns de .
-
but guess what ? today is really an different experience for me =)
prawning at bishan is different . its was fun and enjoyable !
and i caught more than 8 prawns i think ?
HAHA !
and then i want to go again next week ?
-
anyone want to join me ?
3HOUR -$30 !
-
-
-
went LOT one eat lunch with family then later on , i went home straight
to do housework , then prepare myself to head off to meet sheryl at westmall
as we heading to shobana house =D
-
-
Reach Her House =D
her house is really very nice ! and i was like WOW !
and her parent and sibiling was really friendly =)
and then we watch show , and it was really nice . and then around 5 pm ,
sheryl , mei qi and i went off to westmall .
i went to the Flea Market , and saw quite a few items that is nice but i didnt get ,
i only get one dresses ! and later on i went to try out swimming costume .
and i get it only at $19.90 ONLY !
wohoooo , great DEAL !
-
-
Looking forward Tomorrow outing with my Dragonboat Team !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments