By Unknown - November 21, 2010


Gladys is opening Her present = D

We got an LV Bag for Gladys !


Gladys is opening the present happily !


" what my kids get for me ? "

Happy birthday Gladys in Advance .
In our heart , you are always 21 year old =D
-
-
my sister today went church with me and i keep asking her whether she want to attend the adult
service or the children church at level 4 . then she reply me that she want to go children church =D
and later on i just put her there and left to go down to service ! and its was an exciting one ! as
we going to surprise gladys !
-
service today was great ! today pastor talk about victory ! Dont be a BUT person - be a AND person !
and today message really wake up my mind . and i had made a few decision =)
and i believe it will change my life !
-
after service , gladys had an meeting and then we got to think of way to ask
gladys come out before heading off to wedding . and then hui shuang going to talk to gladys
and we will prepare stuff and to surprise her ! N after that we took our the cake and start singing : happy birthday to you " ! and then we gave her the present and flower ! and she was like asking us if hui shaung
teling the truth that she is in LOVE with someone - which i dont state here ! later my super junior whack me !
-
-
after svc , we went to fellowship at BEST coffee shop =D
having so much fun talking to each other ! and then later on , we went home !
i am very tired =( not enough sleep !







  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments