By Unknown - November 08, 2010




Unverisal studio PHOTO !

Every weekend i want to sleep longer but then dont know why
i will auto wake up at 8 am , if not i will be awake by noise created by my family =(
-
went for service today with my sister and misa . to be honest , i dont know
thr feeling is not right . kinda of bad day to start with ! but i am excited about what
Pastor is going to preach later ! he is non other then phili pringle! and he talk about the
oil inside of us . and my sister was kinda of excited too !
-
-
went down to get the anointing from Pastor ! and i can say that the power of GOD is
WOW ! after the touch , i am still shaking and tears just flow out of my eye !
i simply just love the touch of GOD !
i got to carry the "oil " and anionting home with me !
=D
after service , went to buy UNVERISAL CD from children church
for my sister . and we went home to listen the musci together and we sing
inside the room !
-
went to nap a while then when i wake up in the living room , my sister
ask me : " jie jie , next week sat are you going church "?
and i was replying her . yes i am going !
she reply me : CAN I GO TO CHILDREN CHURCH ?
i was like WOW ! breakthrough !!!!!
i am going to bring my sister to children church next week =D

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments