By Unknown - November 04, 2010



Me and my school cliqiues !
Heading off to SIMEI ITE for Career fair talk 2010 !
was in the bus doing nothing , so i decided to take some photo !
i want to keep it for memorieS =D
-
-
They are the people who will be my side when i am in need .
even though sometime we joke and quarrel about some stuff , we will get over
it very fast . especially SHERYL aka TURTLE !
she has been a very good friend to me is like my BFF ! but she is usually
uncontactable due to she dont check her phone .
she is always there to encourage me and when i need help , she will help
me without complanning ! =)
-
willi and vincent is always an good example to me . especially during project work .
thanks for being so 'patient " with me . as i really quite NOOB in research but
you guys never fail to answer my question . especially this term ! i really learn a lot of stuff.
love you guys =D
-
-
-
went to check out the carrer fair about the " prison officer and also CID !
was quite shy to ask about it but thanks to willi for helping me to ask .
willi teng AKA thick skin =x OPPS !
then officer tell me a lot of stuff and the officer say that i got that kind of look , suitable for being
in this industries =D
and willi comment that i am fierces ! this is just my outward look .
actually i am DUDE FRIENDLY !
-
-
went work after that =D
and i am looking forward to thursday as lesson will end at
2PM =DDD



  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments