By Unknown - November 19, 2010

jO-ANN & ME

MY FAMILY
FROM LEFT TO RIGHT
Brother , daddy , aunty and sister


that's me =D


MY CELL GROUP W378
hey people , few weeks ago i have facebook & twitter about how my life have been change .
-
-
-
I grow up in a family . i have father , mother and two brother. everyday seeing them quarrel
make me feel anger and sad at the same time . even little stuff they also
want to quarrel . i always want to protect my brother not to be scare but i myself also don't know what to do . and finally the day have come , my mother run away from home and
my daddy was drunk and wanted to commit suicide . i am very sad and i cry begging my daddy not to. i think my mother called my aunt to tell her what's going on and then later on , my mother have not return home .
-
-
and something that i don't wish to happened =(

my parent is going to divorce and my parent have started asking me who i want to follow .
that period of timing was so stressful for me & i tempted to commit suicide too .
i cannot take it anymore . guess what ?
family really affects me a lot . and i started to hang out with gang-ster , started to have
vulgarity in every sentence of my word that i use . and i start beating up people without
hacking care what the outcome.
-
-

here's my BREAKTHROUGH / BREAKFREE !
i have a close friend who is called jo-ann . she is one of my childhood friend whom i
grow up with . she came to invite me to service and i didnt reject her and i went with her .
that time i was with Eric Wong cell-group. they are really nice people and really a great blessing to me . Pastor Kong was sharing and i didnt understand much . but
when pastor kong call for outer call , that's when GOD Presence really touch my heart and i break down to tears .
and i went down to say the prayer .
-
-
after then , i began to come to church & cellgroup regualry . and thanks to tim for
driving me home after church and services & also late outing .
thanks benson & nick for being such a blessing to me and my family . benson came to my mum's house
to visit my brothers and nick is always blessing me with nice food when i dont have much money as that time i was a little girl .
-
i remember got one cell-group meeting was at eric house at boon lay .
GOD began to give me a vision of being a cell-group leader , i have never forget this
vision that GOD shown me .
-
when time goes by , my parent and my grandmother began to find out that
i went to church . but that does not stop me . i believe that everyone have the right to believe in which God . and i went for water Baptism too =D
( i got my permission from my daddy - and he allow me to go )
PRAISE THE LORD !
-
and my school work began to shine ! and i change to be good and i stay away from
those people. and i began to spent more time with family
-
-
-
TESTIMONAL TO SHARE =DDDD
-
-
my daddy and my relationship have improve a LOTTTTT !
Last time we dont talk to each other and we must talk seriously and not in a joking
way . but NOW , we can talk a lot . even its personal stuff and i can talk to him
in a joking ways =DDD
I LOVE MY DADDY !
-
-
-
Till today , i am still a christan . On fire for GOD .
and i am a connect group leader now =D and i want to share with people about how GOD had change my life .
-
i LOVE N125 , W378 , CITY HARVEST CHURCH =D
IF HE CAN SHARE MY LIFE , HE CAN ALSO CHANGE YOUR LIFE !
-
- Any question to ask me ? email me at tingting_6765@hotmail.com

i am glady to help you !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments