By Unknown - November 23, 2010

batch 9 !
-
This week is going to be a week where-by i can rest ,
my boss didnt sms me when i am working even i sms himand ask .
i might want to Quit when i find a new job !
any recommedation ??
-
-
after school , i went gyming myself . and from 4.30pm gym til around 6.30pm
i want to train more about the leg and i want to ton up but then
so how i dont know ! LOL .
i think i got to burn all the leg fats !
later on , while warming down , mr lee approach me and ask me whether
kiyah splash still got training anot ?
then i repy him then dont have and then he ask me
if i want to join them for training also can .
- my reaction was like WOW !
but i dont want to commit as the training is on mon , wed and friday
-
-
after that i went bathing then head off to bukit batok to meet
my supplier for the geo lenses ! wow , after tat i be going to
pa-sam-ma-lum to get smell tofu . and the Q was damn long !
then i am talking a lot of heavy stuff , my shoulder is giving way to me , and
i feel the aching already =(
walking back home in a weird weird way !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments