By Unknown - November 28, 2010


Happy Birthday to you !
Happy birthday to you !
happy birthday to my beloved brother !
happy birthday to you !
---------------------------------------------------------------
Finally 18 years old le , grow up le . must learn to stay strong alright ?
no matter what , sister will be there for you =D
I LOVE YOU !
----------------------------------------------------------------
Morning we went for breakfast and also went to get some stuff before heading home .
and i gave my brother his present =) his gift was an MP3 from creative . i bought this so that he will not borrow from me haha !and then today is the day where i be having an photoshoot at angeline house . she is my model for my blogshop for the main time =D
and the process was fun and tiring for both of us . and i want to thank angeline for being such a nice girl to help out !
----------------------------------------------------------------
later on , i took taxi back home and then put down the stuff then hurry went to lot one
get birthday cake for my brother and also going NTUC and get drinks for tomorrow sales !
hope eveything went GOOD !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments