By Unknown - November 12, 2010


got to write this for more than 60 pieces ( i think !)
-
-
didnt went for morning class , and i just went to PE straight . muscle still aching .
and i got to drag myself out of my bed =(
today my class will be doing 2.4 KM run and complete all the
5 station so that tomorrow i dont need to come back to
school =)
i apply the MUSCLE cream that is given by my daddy .
no choice i got to ta-HAN !
-
-
running 2.4KM indoor , i think i can die man . super tiring .
and then my leg is super aching till i really want to give up but i tell myself
i got to pass this .
and guess what ?
my timing was 12.40 !
is a WOW to me . i get an 5 point mean an A !
and then we also have pull up !
i manage to just do 18 =D also an A for that .
i am happy with everything , just that my standing board-jump really cannot make it .
i dont know why i cant jump =(
-
after PE , went to eat with cliqiues. and then later on went for lesson .
super tiring and after school i be heading off to work already =D
-

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments