By Unknown - November 05, 2010

OUR MOVIE TICKET !
LOL

me and sheryl !


me and my brother

she is crazy about this shop .
and she want to do this !?!
she tell me that she KNOWS how !
What this pretty lady choosing ?
School end early today and we went off to causeway point for movie .
actually want to watch MEGA MIND 3D , but at the end we change
movie and we watch THE LAST EXORCISM ! because we got to wait for my brother
to come =)
-
during the waiting , i think we walk quite a few round in causeway point ,
then later on we decided to go find a place a chill .
walk up and down again . cannot find something suitable .
so at the end we decided to go MAC :) sheryl FAV chill place .
eat MAC until super full , so decided to pack for my brother to eat .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments