By Unknown - April 08, 2010

WEDNESDAY
meeting edison at lot one at 10am, then he went to eat mac . while
i have more time at home to prepare things ! my bag is full ! =((
heavy heavy ? any kind soul wanna help me carry ? wahahaha
We went to lot of places man -_- ! but we still have 5 more outlet to finish
before i need to pass up the assignment on either tml or friday !
BUT MOST IMPORTANT THING , thanks to edison for accompany me work ,
and he will be accompany me tml also =)

THURSDAY
meeting edison at around 11 plus and we heading down to holland village & we miss our bus - stop and we have to walk a LONG LONG way to reach holland village ! and then we later on went to
other place . ESPECIALLY the river vally road is really damn far . me and edison walk until we want to cry le -_- ! but then at last we found the place . the east coast park also diffcult to go . lol. but at last manage to find the place ! WAHAHAHHAHA .
after we went to pasi ris to take train to my COMAPANY at yio chu kang . later on
i be going company to update those details & then i got my paid =]
i paid edison for helping me too . after that , we two are like dead bodies walking back home .
we are really tiredd =(

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments