By Unknown - April 04, 2010

waking up at 6am to bath and prepare to head down to pearlyn house =)
today is her wedding day ! pearlyn and john ! went her house see her MAKE - UP !
is super super nice . and wedding is very very tired =(
then around 9 am i finish my make -up and change to my dress and head down to
john house and do chinese tradition thing and then head back to pearlyn house . and
after everything , me and pearlyn have nothing to do . GUESS WHAT ? i eat up two boxes of chicken ! wow !
and drinking beer ! we share so its still okay . i am not crazy to drink until drunk =)

afternoon , i really got nothing to do . then i play with baby . and she cry when i dont play with her
i really play until i damn tired . wahahhaahah . took picture of her i will post the picture soon !
then later on , i fall asleep then within a few mins , baby cry then i just wake up and then went to living
room to play my mobile games .

around 5 pm , the wedding car came to fetch us to the wedding dinner . we going to prepare ourself .
the make - up & change to wedding dress ! i was really scare man . because pearlyn going to seat with her laogong while i be eating ALONE . then pearlyn brother is kind enough to seat beside me =) thanks
then he keep talk rubbish to me . grr . ask me when i am going marry ? lols not so early of COS !
i haven wait till my dream guy . wahahaah . then he say " is him " ohman . then i told him off . he damn thick skin . dont mind de . lols. by anyway thanks for talking food for me wahahah =)))
i drank 8 half cup of red wine ! i am really crazy ! waiting for someone message ! then he went to club ! angry la
lols. dislike people go clubbing man =( after that i am abit drunk already , thanks to pearlyn aunty sending me back home =] and tml i be going for service , so i be sleeping early . good night everyone ! =]

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments