By Unknown - April 22, 2010

Waking up late -_- ! i keep dragging myself out of my bed !
i am really very tired & i need to have more then enough sleep to restore
all my energy ! This few weeks , i have been busy with lots of things . and many
things have happened ! but still want to thanks to those people who keep supporting me and
encourage me all the way =) LOVE YOU PEOPLE !

Meeting sheryl and head down to school .
having so much project to finish off . i must start doing all my research before it is too LATE!
exam is coming very very SOON ! i feel the stress already . i have to balance everything !
jiayou tiffany ! ( haha . i got to encourage myself )
MEETING with jan & april intake -_- !
i am busy planning my stuff for the new intake orietation ! and luckily i get everything done
only the games side i having problem to think of any good games for them to play !

after meeting , i went to pe with my classmates . the teacher is really stict ! and i got to run 2 round. after so much "small running" ! and guess what ? i am third in class ! won andy ! wahahahaaha . happy la . and i went to school gym to train abit before i head down to singapore poly ! polyite people sms me to go down early to train them , and i went down to singapore poly . and have a great time spenting with them . and today is really a crazy day for most of people . whereby we joke , play around ! and my assistant IC WILLIE went up to a stunt!! so cool ! wahahahahahah

today training WAS a great one . i enjoy myself but then too tired to do anything le
muscle aching all over. i need to recover my muscle =) and then i be doing main basic and thanks to dennis training me to be a better base !!! cool =)

after training , heading back home with joycelyn & kenrick !
kenrick is a super dude random person ! wahahahahahaahahahahahah !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments