By Unknown - April 30, 2010

Today is the day of resting for me .
went back home straight after school , rushing for project & study for UP-coming exam
i want to score well this time round !

At night , around 8 pm joshua called me up asking me if i am free anot ?
i was studying at that time & he told me he got extra IRON MAN 2 ticket
and asking me wanna come and watch ? and i told him i got to ask my daddy before i can go out since now is at night !
THEN .....
i went to my daddy room and ask him if i can go ? he was like saying : i dont know ?!?
i reply him : if you say can then i will go , if not i will study at home . how ?
then he reply ok . wahhahahahah
i have a understanding daddy =))) LOVE HIM !

i change and RUSH down all the way to jurong point , and guess what ??
joahua told me that movie start at 9.15 pm while on the phone he TOLD ME IS 8.45pm
if not i shall take my time to come down and dont need to rush down ! WAHAHAHAH
but anyways , nice outing with him & cheng cheng ! and they super cute in public .
AND the movie was great ! BUT BORING at the first part , almost fall asleep -_- !
and the fighting part was really great man !! !!!!!

After movie , i forget to bring the plastic bottle out =( SORRY JOSHUA !
as he want to have the cup ! ? ! does anyone have it ?
and we manage to get into last train and chit chat on the way back .

tml will be a long & fun day for me .
LOOKING FORWARD TO SENTOSA ! sun - tan !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments