By Unknown - April 11, 2010

finally TODAY i am going to LAND & SEA TRAINING !
i have miss training for 2 WEEKS already and coach is already unhappy with it !
i hate injuiry ! PLS HURRY UP RECOVER !
Land training =]
- Shuttle run , Push- up , Sit up , star jump & pupis?!?
I FEEL REALLY GREAT after these training . because i have not went for gym for these
HOLIDAY. only training cheerleading which do some PT & RUNNING !
SEA TRAINING !
LUCKILY no long distance man ! wahahahaha .
for UPCOMING RACES . I AM IN LADIES TEAM & MIXED TEAM !
wahahaha . i am really happy ! and then today training was great . row until like crazy .
and CARON told me that my streching out is Good only that i need to pull it back faster !
wahahaha =] i did improve and i am proud of myself!?!
after training , i went to eat with my team memeber at marine sqaure .
after that head down to singapore poly , slack & sleep . i am super tired .
TRAINING was great yeah =] i went home straight after training and then recieve joshua
message . lols. i also dun know how to reply his message =)
tml school reopened le , jiayou tiffany !!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments