By Unknown - April 06, 2010

MONDAY .
suppose to meet - up with jo-ann & friend at orchard road at about 1 pm
but then i head down to office and lot of things to do & settle =(
then thanks to jo & friend to help me by buying stuff while i am talking picture .
its is really fun , after that the last station was at plaza singapure ! everyone of us is dying man !
everyone is tired included me .

later on , we went to take train and head down to singapore poly . beloved joshua called me and told me that he got surprise to let me see later ?!? I WAS thinking who will it be ? what will be going to be ? at last when he reach with james . i saw it -_- ! is a big speaker . wahahaha
funny lar joshua .

training started !
we going to try 2-2-1 , 1-1-1 , basket toss & more .
but today we manage to try 2-2-1 , i did manage to see some strong base .
=] i think is time for me to train even harder !

after training , that geo really GONE crazy man ! told her i like him
then she like saying his name while he is just seating not far from us . i am super dude paisei =*(
but then i think he heard it and also feel paisei . lols. later on , thannks to james sending me & joycelyn to cck , we head down to eat mac =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments