By Unknown - April 07, 2010

TUESDAY
keep calling jo-ann for 2 hours didnt pick up -_- ! then finally i gave up and look for people
to help me with my work . and really thanks to geo for helping me up even though
she is super super dude tired & she came down for republic poly ! then we head down to bugis =] WENT TO FIND MR SAMUEL ONG ! wahahaha . next week when i get my paid i will head down to purchase the slipper ! then later on , i went to eat KFC with ms geo and then chit chat a lot of stuff and then we head down to CQ . and we did 2 outlets . and finding another outlet like hell man . dont know where izzit =((
searching till late at 8 plus , we went back home . cannot sleep , got to SMS poly/ite cheer , attendance & sms senior / trainner . take me 2 hours to sms =]
around 1 am plus , i finally gave up and i went to sleep .

GOOD NIGHT ! tml will be a long long day for me !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments