By Unknown - April 02, 2010

TODAY IS GOOD FRIDAY =]
waking up in the morning , dragging myself out of my bed -_- !
then my daddy ask me am i going out now ? my answer was like NO !
then he say : hmm then you want to go teck whye to buy breakfast , then i slient for a while
and then i went to tell him okay i go buy . walking to teck whye buy finish in a short while
because the weather is really kidding me man =( i sweat like hell =(
went back home eat & went to daddy room and talk to him =]
SMS & CALL peihua wake up . thanks GOD he wake up !
then i went to meet -up with jo-ann & and head down to pionner to meet up with
my cell-group memeber and then meeting peihua & chengcheng !
WAHAHAHAHHAHAH !
today easter service was really a great one man ! the drama is nice !
after service , we went to fellowship at coffeeshop and then we went to jurong point
shop shop ! wanna get masks de , but then at last didnt get . then around 7 plus ,
i went to take train home !
pearlyn called me ! her wedding tml ! ohman . i myself forget leh =(
i am excited man & happy for her !
MAY GOD BLESS HER WEDDING & FAMILY WITH LOVE AND JOY ! =)
facebook ! MSN ! TWITTER !
rocks man ! WAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments