By Unknown - April 01, 2010


Exam result today is out !
everyone is sms-ing me to ask me about the RESULT !
then i went to check my result and i was really shocked by the result =(
HRA & WTB i get ' C'
and
SVE i get 'A'
AND i am really super sad =(
working so hard and then i get this kind of result . i study so hard like hell -_- !
hais . but anyway , thanks to those people who encourage me alot =)
after that , i went to meet joycelyn & terry . we went to quessway to buy
adaias perfume . 3 for $10 . wahaha is really cheap right ?!? then i wanted to buy FBT
shorts but then i dont know why at last i still didnt buy the shorts =)
maybe next time bah . we went to eat lasks also . is nice =)
later on , we went to take bus to clementi mrt station . i went to NTUC
to buy lime gathera ! and i finally found it . thanks to joycelyn ! and then
we went to take train to DOVER MRT to singapore poly for cheerleading training /=)
CHEERLEADING TRAINING !
poly/ite jiayou !
Today PT was really great =) i leading man! haha i have a thick skin !
thanks cheng cheng for helping me to lead LAST PART OF PT /. running up the stairs .
due to my boss assistant called me up , i be starting my work on monday ! i be going town .
ANYONE WANNA ACCOMPANY ME ??
we can shop together & eat together ! maybe dating ?? lols.
went back home & chat with friend on facebook !
NEWFRIEND FOR EASTER SERVICE
- PEIHUA , CHENG CHENG & GUOYIN
hope to see you guys this coming friday =)

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments