By Unknown - July 26, 2008


training have started ! so cool right ??
i miisssed those training ! Dragonboat =P
den when i reach dere at 9am , not all the girls have arrived . only 3 ladies plus me nn a guy . we have newcomer too ! WELCOME =)

We all went for running . Thanks Girls for encouraging me when i am running . cos i am having cough and fever . den we do exercise too when we reach the Bridge . den after tat run back . change shoes and get ready for training today . hahah . today i row right ! training today was good yeah . next training i will not be coming cos i be going to bangkok . people pls pray for me and my classmates those who are going .

after training , the girl team wanted to go marine sqaure to eat de. but too bad i cant cos i meeting boy to go church together hahs. den i walk to kallang n meet him . den we go boonlay and eat together. Ade n gladys came to join us too.eat eat chat chat lei jio go church ! YEAH =)

During service today , the word have impacted me verii much . and when i am worshiping god , he speak to me . guess what he say : "ILOVEYOU". I feel his presence so strong tat i cry out . .......
cannot tell lei. hahhas . after tat prayer meeting .

after tat , me jo-ann n joy went to fellowship at jurong point . super funny sia joy . say joke until i laugh until cannot take it sia . chat chat until 9.40 plus den we walk to take train . going home sweet home . tmr i going to work . hope that i will have good sales tmr . W378 enjoy your BBQ tmr .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments