By Unknown - July 08, 2008


Having a bad cough after i came back from camp yeah !
But i think i am going to see a doctor yeah .
i dun wan boy to worry for me !
After school meeting Kate at lot one . and we went to eat an shopping lei.
we chit chat about a lot of thing.and kate bought earing too .

she kinda of loving DRESSES now .
iif you need someone to talk to you , u can always come and find me
iwill be dere for you . dont worry . you are not disturing me =)
Stay strong !

i went to see doctore around 8 plus . and guess what ?? i saw my daddy . he thought i went to look for him but i went there to see doctor yeah . =P i saw my mum bro i called him but then he just walk away haiis. so sad ! ii spent $30 plus on medicine man . expensive like hell. i went to look for cindy after i see doctor. and guess what ?? i saw my xiaolaopo. =)
disture her was fun !! hahahs!

Boy thanks for being there for me when i need you .
Listen to me and stay by my side no matter what
Thanks for your encouragement.
I LOVE YOU

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments