By Unknown - July 13, 2008

today morning my daddy wake me up just because of the BREAKFAST ! ohman.
he say in 5 min if i dun wake up i will have no breakfast to eat already . siian .
i have no choice but to wake up and eat lor. cos later i be going to work also. hahas.
kinda of missing my bed now. cos i am super tiredd =)
working today !
guess who coming down to accompany me .
my brother and boy . hahhas. today sales no so good lei.
almost $200 lei. hahas
but nvm i will try even harder next time .. hmmm maybe tmr . cos i be working too .
i was coughing badly . thanks to aunt bought for me cough medicine .
thanks to yamyam also. she bought for me medicine too.
Love you guys =)
at night , ii was tired like hell . going home straight . and drink eat bath nn sleep .
Night night tmr got school !

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments