By Unknown - July 08, 2008






First day of school .
hahhas disture my xiaolaopo.
seeing alot of my classmate. kinda of happy yeah . missing them cos so long never see them lei.
den teacher was saying about GPA .
halim n sherly get 4
Zhi hong get 3.85
Me and jin hao get 3.8
hahas. good sia mean i am in top 5 lohh.

after school , i went to work . my brothers go with me also .
my mum coming also yeah . i think today was like family gathering nt working hahas.
Boy coming down later after his school. My mum maybe going to work at suntec city too .hope you can yeah .

Boy come already den he went to buy food with my brother den he saw the wallet i long to have .
he tell me got the colour i have . hahahs . den is $18 . i was telling him dont buy first , i get my paid den say . den guess what ??
He bought it . ohman . i was super touched . Thanks boy for buying down .
cos during our 4mth we search for it, but cant find it . lOve you boy !!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments