By Unknown - July 19, 2008

hello reader !
if you dont like my blog , just leave my blog.
dont need to tag me so much thing =)
u are BAN !
219.74.178.146
MOrning i be meeting buddy at juriong east and also meeting SC people. we are going to simei ITE for a talk meeeting with Minister of transport @ mr raymond !
hahas . i be represeting clementi ITE to tell minister what our school have done all this !
hahas i am veri scare dont know what to sayy .
but at last , i know what to say already hhahas .
around 1 plus , i finish the talk already ! den me and buddy went off first .
we went to burger king and eat , we took picture also.
den chit chat lor. so funny sia . den i be meeting my brother and sister .
bring them to church hahhas . =)
Reachh church .
meet up with jo-ann they all los. den bringing my sis go to children church lor.
she cry again . luckily got this teacher fast enough to stop her from crying nn telling her got game n present . den today service good sia. den afterservice i went home lors. with jo-ann .
- saw until yi liang and his friend . ( from children church ) hahas !
he darm lame sia . keep bullying me hor @
my sister play with him too . so lame ......
night !
i was watching show all along until 1 plus den sleep .

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments