By Unknown - July 20, 2008









HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY BELOVED DADDY !
gguess what is his present ??
- 1.5 kg majong cake
- Leather Wallet
- 4 pack Cigette ( nt sure of spelling )
- Toy car

morning . doing nothing at home =)
den waiting for my daddy to come back home den we going to saka shui .
we all eating happily and iiw ent to teck whyes and bought a pair of shoes .
thanks to jo-ann lending me the discount card . den me and my brother wanted to give my father surprise but at last hhe saw den he say bring home and cut lo.
hahhas. super happily sia . my daddy make a wish too . took picture too.
later around 7 plus , i take mrt to yew tee . i meet ie liang and den he bring me to the bbq side. cool to see kezia they all . and i did cook . this is my first time i cook sia. den we bbq until 10 plus den we pack leh jio go home lei. hahhas .
stupiid ie liang stop bullying me okay !!!!

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments