By Unknown - July 12, 2008

Boy give me surprise . he accompany me to school and also accompany to work too.
den i went to the blaze camp meeting lor. hahahs. discuss about a lot of thing. den i really enjoy it alot. learn alot of thing . and thanks to ms pamela for encouraging me. due to some reason tat whyes at first i dun wan to go for the meeting de.
after meeting , boy and me went to take bus to boon lay . cos we going for cell-group meeting yeah.
den my brother got come also. hahas. he tmr going to start serving in children church yeah . cool man . he serving . i am so proud of him =)))
after cg , we went to fellowship .. eat eat . den thanks to sk drive us home .
at night i cough badly and also one thing i am super touch is that . my brother ken will ask me if i am okay nn also he pour water to me yeah. hahahs. thanks brother i am super happy what you did .
Tmr i going to make passport lei. byebye


  • Share:

You Might Also Like

0 comments